[FAmSCo] Tickets that need attention

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:35:04 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, den 19.04.2012, 23:31 -0300 schrieb Igor Pires Soares:
> Folks, last meeting we did not have time to consider all tickets on our
> agenda and we need to update them.
>
> Please take a time to read and update the following tickets:
> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/263

We need an invoice from, but then Neville can pay.

> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/268

APAC community wanted to discuss this, no feedback if this really
happened.

> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/275

Only lacked the payment from Harish, fixed.

> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/276

I have added my comment, seems I was the only one.

> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/279

I don't think we can make a decision without exact figures from Harish.

> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/284

Looks good. +1

I have just gone through the agenda and cleaned old tickets. I think we
should be ready to get the rest done in our meeting starting in 1,5
hours.

Kind regards,
Christoph