[FAmSCo] Damn I forgot the meeting

Daniel Bruno dbruno at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 15 12:18:11 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

My apologies for missed the last meeting I had an unexpected trip and came
back this morning.

I'll be available to run the next meeting, but i'll miss the meeting in
27/08 because i'll be attending the FUDCon LATAM.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann at redhat.com>wrote:

> Christoph Wickert píše v Út 14. 08. 2012 v 17:11 +0200:
> > Sorry my friends,
> >
> > I completely forgot out meeting yesterday. Did someone else host it?
> >
> > I will continue to be busy for the next 4 weeks or so, so please don't
> > rely on me too much. I'll try to attend as often as possible, but I
> > cannot promise anything.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Christoph
>
> Daniel is a vice-chair, so he's the second to lead the meeting, but if
> he can't I can do it. I just need to know in advance.
> So Daniel, let me know if you can chair meetings in the next 4 weeks.
>
> BTW Christoph, if you can't make EMEA ambassadors meetings, too, I can
> chair them. We can have one right tomo because we've had it for a while.
> So if you agree I will send out an announcement tonight.
>
> Jiri

Daniel Bruno
http://danielbruno.eti.br
Mentor of Fedora Ambassadors on Latin America
Fedora Latin America Infrastructure Team