[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting agenda

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Dec 14 08:02:06 UTC 2012

Dear FAmSCo fellows,

I am checking the next FAmSCo meeting agenda [1]. I see some tickets
are too old and seem not to be in meeting agenda ("meeting" keyword
should be removed)
As I am a newbie here. I would like to confirm with you before making
a cleanup.

Also, I see the FAmSCo tasks page [2] is too old so I am curious what we
should do with?

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/query?keywords=~meeting&keywords=~Meeting&status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&report=9
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_tasks

Kind regards,
Tuan