[FAmSCo] New meeting time (?) and meetinggs during the holidays

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:06:17 UTC 2012

Hi there,

FAMSco currently meets every Monday at 17:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-2.

Now that we have Tuan as a new member, I wonder if this timing still
fits everyone. Given that Tuan is fine, I suggest we continue meeting at
the current time. If not, or if anybody else has problems making it, I
will start a new poll. I really think we need better participation.

Speaking of participation: I know I have missed a lot of meeting, but I
was very busy with my job and another time slot wouldn't really changed
a thing.

Next thing we need to discuss are the meetings during the holidays. I
doubt we can arrange a meeting on the 24th and even the 31st might
become a problem. On the other hand we have a lot of work to do and only
little time is left before the F18 release. Depending on how the meeting
goes, we should probably consider moving the meeting to another day. I
think we should have at least one meeting between Christmas and New
Year.

Lets discuss all that in the meeting. And don't forget: We have to elect
a new chair tomorrow, so please attend under any circumstances.

Kind regards,
Christoph