[FAmSCo] New meeting time (?) and meetinggs during the holidays

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Dec 17 02:01:40 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Thank you for your remind to me (and all of us).

Regards to the current FAmSCo meeting time, although it's midnight here
it's still fine to me. I do not want to break anything because of that
such small issue.

> Speaking of participation: I know I have missed a lot of meeting, but
> I was very busy with my job and another time slot wouldn't really
> changed a thing.

I can understand.

> Next thing we need to discuss are the meetings during the holidays. I
> doubt we can arrange a meeting on the 24th and even the 31st might
> become a problem. On the other hand we have a lot of work to do and
> only little time is left before the F18 release. Depending on how the
> meeting goes, we should probably consider moving the meeting to
> another day. I think we should have at least one meeting between
> Christmas and New Year.

Anything is fine at my side because our real new year is in Lunar
calendar (it happens in early of February). I work as usual these days.

> Lets discuss all that in the meeting. And don't forget: We have to
> elect a new chair tomorrow, so please attend under any circumstances.

Sure. See you.

Kind regards,
Tuan