[FAmSCo] Missing meeting minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:33:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

as you know I have updated the list of meetings at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_meetings

However, the following meetings are still missing:

      * 2012-01-11 (probably canceled)
      * 2012-01-18 (probably canceled)
      * 2012-03-21 (probably canceled)
      * 2012-05-16 (probably canceled)
      * 2012-05-23 (probably canceled)

<- elections / transition ->

      * 2012-08-13 (very likely it did not take place)
      * 2012-10-15 (???)
      * 2012-11-26 (somebody *really* ought to know if it took place)

Overall we are not looking that bad. So far we had 41 meetings in 2012,
compared to 35 (?) in 2011. Nevertheless I'd like to have the gaps in
the list filled. So if you remember a meeting too place and you know
where to find the minutes, please add them to the list.

Kind regards,
Christoph