[FAmSCo] Missing meeting minutes

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 18 16:27:23 UTC 2012

>  I think that as a rule of thumb and to avoid this on the future, if only
> one person show to the meeting he should start the meeting to leave the log
> of that happening, that was show to me by Herlo in the previous meeting
> were only 3 of us were there, and I was thinking on cancel the meeting.
> The other question is what is the minimal member quorum to have a meeting,
> if we are less than 4 no decision can be taken unless is an urgent matter
> so that is why having a meeting with less than 4 famsco member is not work
> it.

Having a meeting with less than a quorum (usually 4 individuals) is still
useful. In fact, discussion around hot and heavy topics is very useful when
no voting can occur. We all can discuss and those who didn't make it can
review the notes and respond by email. The meeting should happen every
week, unless it's a holiday and/or agreed previously the meeting would not
occur/change times.

Cheers,

Clint
<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/famsco>