[FAmSCo] Mentor Nomination.

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:34:13 UTC 2012

Am Dienstag, den 07.02.2012, 14:27 -0700 schrieb susmit shannigrahi:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to nominate Ankur[1] as a mentor for ambassadors group.
>
> He has been around for a long time and contributed to several projects
> including ambassadors. I am sure he would be a good mentor.

Frankly speaking I have some problems with this nomination. Ankur is
involved in many different projects in Fedora - but he tends jump from
one to the next. He starts something and then drops it. As part of GSoC
he helped to package a lot of medical applications and once the review
was done, he orphaned all of them. I find this completely and I'm afraid
he did all of that just for the money instead of , but he never was
interested in the medical SIG or a medical spin.

For a mentor, we need somebody who is reliable and a constant worker.

Regards,
Christoph