[FAmSCo] APAC Fudcon Bids

Caius Chance me at kaio.net
Fri Feb 24 13:29:57 UTC 2012

Hi Robyn,

AFAIK, APAC community had been discussed about the FUDCon APAC will be
scheduled in May 2012 (likely the last weekend of May). This is
acknowledged by FAmSCo and Harish. The info about date of Mar 2012 should
be outdated.

If you need meeting logs for reference. I will collect it with APAC
community and forward to you timely.

PS: Would you mind I CC your email to APAC community?

Regards,
kaio

*https://profiles.google.com/Caius.Chance*