[FAmSCo] You will be removed from FAmSCo mailing list!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:28:02 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, den 24.02.2012, 15:57 -0800 schrieb Max Spevack:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2012, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
> > I was on the list as a former FPL, and it does make sense for the
> > current FPL to be on the list of course.  Thank you for taking care of
> > that, Christoph.  The only reason I can see for me to remain on the
> > list is to be aware of discussions so that I can help advise Robyn.
> > But that reason really comes down to her judgment call.  I'm sure she
> > could easily fill me in as needed.  I'm happy to stay on the list if
> > it's helpful for everyone, and otherwise will not complain if I'm
> > removed.  Thanks for doing this maintenance!
>
> Paul said it exactly the way I would have.  You all know how to find me
> if you need me.  You can take me off and I won't be offended.  :)  And
> I'll always be happy to assist in any way I can, whenever you need
> something.

Hi Max, hi Paul,

as long as you have time to follow this list and are still interested, I
have absolutely no problem with having you on this list. Please don't
forget what I wrote about people who did "an extraordinary job" for
Fedora. You definitely fall into this category and I think it's good to
have all former FPLs on this list. I would appreciate if Jared stays
around, too, at least for the time of transition and his time permits.

Is that ok for you, Jared?

Kind regards,
Christoph