[FAmSCo] Need someone to take over the meetings on Wednesday

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:55:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

as I will be on my way to the airport in order to go to FUDCon, I need
someone to host the IRC meetings for me on Wednesday, Jan 11th:

     1. EMEA ambassadors meeting, 20:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting
     2. FAmSCo meeting, 22:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting

If you are taking over the ambassadors meeting, please go to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:EMEA_Ambassadors_2012-01-11 and
replace "FIXME" with your user name. Please don't forget to add the
meeting logs and minutes after the meeting.

As for the FAmSCo meeting I think Neville should take over since he is
vice chair.

Kind regards,
Christoph