[FAmSCo] FAmSCo goals

Daniel Bruno dbruno at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 2 04:46:03 UTC 2012

Hello Ambassadors,

I want to tell my main goals  as a FAmSCo member.

* Improve the swag production to LATAM.
Currently there is a problem in terms of cost x benefit, local production
is costly. One of my ideas is to find producers who can do more with the
same budget and and maintaining quality. Perhaps this can be done with
producers in China, I hope to be helped by friends in APAC for this.

* Budget management
Help implement the new way of how the budget is managed at regional level.
I believe that in this way  we can make this is quicker and easier while
maintaining the transparency of the project.

In general, I intend to meet the two objectives mentioned above and work in
community development, specifically the LATAM where I live, and also to
help in whatever way possible for the development of the group of
ambassadors globally.

Regards,
--
Daniel Bruno