[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Election Administrative Changes

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 8 22:19:08 UTC 2012

Dear new and also re-elected FAmSCo Members,

congratulations to all of you. I wish you all great success and energy
in the next period!

The necessary changes to give you access to the
FAmSCo Ressources are made,

TRAC: 		https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/

also changes to the FAmSCo FAS Group Membership
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/famsco

if you have issues with something or want to change your email in the
Mailing List - let me know

you will have to elect a new FAmSCo Chair according to the rules pointed
out in:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_rules

At the moment FAmSCo meetings are scheduled every Wednesday at 22:00UTC.
Please organize yourself if a new Meeting Time is necessary.

I want to point you also to some more important Links because you have
to deal according to it in the next months:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_project_structure
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_tasks
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FAmSCo (Report-Listing)

Christoph Wickert as the "old chair" is also re-elected for this period
and will proceed in his duties until a new chair is elected.

regards  Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688