[FAmSCo] New meeting time

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:23:20 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, den 14.06.2012, 20:58 +0530 schrieb Buddhike Kurera:

> According to
> http://whenisgood.net/famsco-meeting/results/4jyz2f
>

> Six out of seven can make Monday or Wednesday 1800 UTC, Hope we can
> choose a meeting time soon Nick add his response as well.

Nick just added his response and now the only match is on Monday.

> I need to
> fix a meeting time soon, since present meeting time (2200 UTC) is
> highly inconvenient for me(3:30 AM local time).

I agree that 3:00am is very inconvenient and 11:30pm probably isn't much
better, but as you are the person who - by far - added the least slots,
it is on you to change if the current time doesn't work for you.

So either we agree on Monday 18:00 UTC or the least flexible persons
need to try to free up some more time. So far we have

Christoph	91 slots
Clint		83
Jiri		71
Alejandro	62
Nick		60
Daniel		42
Buddhika	16

I suggest to leave the poll open for two more days and if there are not
further changes, we go with what we have now.

Kind regards,
Christoph