[FAmSCo] New meeting time

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 15 00:50:40 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 14.06.2012, 20:58 +0530 schrieb Buddhike Kurera:
>
>> According to
>> http://whenisgood.net/famsco-meeting/results/4jyz2f
>>

>> Six out of seven can make Monday or Wednesday 1800 UTC, Hope we can
>> choose a meeting time soon Nick add his response as well.
>
> Nick just added his response and now the only match is on Monday.
>
>> I need to
>> fix a meeting time soon, since present meeting time (2200 UTC) is
>> highly inconvenient for me(3:30 AM local time).
>
> I agree that 3:00am is very inconvenient and 11:30pm probably isn't much
> better, but as you are the person who - by far - added the least slots,
> it is on you to change if the current time doesn't work for you.

Yes, but relatively 3:30 AM, 11:30 PM is like heaven :) .

> So either we agree on Monday 18:00 UTC or the least flexible persons
> need to try to free up some more time. So far we have

When analyzing the result for the time slot I see only two red dots.
One is Wednesday 1800 UTC and the next is Monday 1700 UTC.

Alejandro marked Monday 1700 UTC time slot is not possible, Can you
please review it, if it is possible the meeting time (Monday 1700 UTC)
is perfect to me. Any suggestions for reviews?

However if it is not, then I am ok with the Monday 1800 UTC, as
Christoph noted will wait for two days and fix it and have the first
meeting on Monday then (if no changes).

Thanks for the quick response.

--
Regards,