[FAmSCo] [Urgent] Need more nominations

Christoph Wickert cwickert at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 14 07:41:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

we 4 need more (7 seats + 25% = 9 nominations). This is why I have just
sent another call for candidates to the ambassadors list.

What about those of you, who (first) did not want to run for re-election
but serve the full term? I take this as "I want to continue serving on
FAmSCo", but some of you have not yet nominated yourself. Plese do this
ASAP, because the nomination period closes tomorrow.

I would like to continue working with you, please do me that favor.

Kind regards,
Christoph