[FAmSCo] No meeting today

Alejandro PĂ©rez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:08:48 UTC 2012

Well there are some tickets for latam that needed Famsco approval, I
think we can discus it and approve them by email.

https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/317

This ticket was approve on Latam Meeting on Oct 10 2012.

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-latam/2012-10-10/fedora-latam.2012-10-10-21.01.log.html

and Ticket https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/320