[FAmSCo] APAC Guideline for Fund Requests/ Reimbursements

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 2 03:07:01 UTC 2012

Hello FAms,

As per the discussion we had at the last FAmSCo meeting, I have
drafted a guideline for Fund requests/ Reimbursement Process in APAC.
Please do visit the following link and add your suggestions to the
discussion/talk page in the wiki. I am planning to make the page live
and effective from September 7th if there is no major concerns. Please
do add your suggestions before the above mentioned date.

In summary there is no huge changes for the process we have, but
limits, advanced payments and a position, "Budget Wrangler" were
introduced.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Reimbursement

Further Readings:
https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/281