[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting 2012-09-03 minutes

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 5 07:45:59 UTC 2012

as the most of you are new in this job i wanted to point you also to the
Report for famsco 2010, where you can have a good estimate how the
budget was spreaded across the regions
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2010
- the following famsco´s did not pick up this budget reporting we
established back then

maybe you want also consider my thought from
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2012-September/020241.html

looking at the responses to Jiri´s posts on the Ambassadors list and on
the new drafts of reimbursement pages i think it will be the same
frustrating lethargy from our fellow Ambassadors as always

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688