[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting 2012-09-17 minutes

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 19 18:16:00 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 18.09.2012 08:37, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>> Hi Jörg,
>> your ticket was literally out of sight because it did not show up on the
>> meeting agenda as you did not add the meeting keyword.
>
> enough excuses, ...
>
> i clean up today and i sent the necessary infos to you Christoph and
> Clint this week. I think this is the right time maybe also to change
> something - like making Mentors = Sponsors  etc. but this is now on you
> FAmSCo.
>
> cu Joerg

Hey Guys

If you need a helping hand please do let me know. I would like to
support. And will discuss how it(FAm program, structure, etc) should
be shaped before the transition, may be in the next FAmSCo meeting?

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)

Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera