[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting 2012-09-17 minutes

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 19 18:39:51 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Buddhike Kurera
<bckurera at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> On 18.09.2012 08:37, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>>> Hi Jörg,
>>> your ticket was literally out of sight because it did not show up on the
>>> meeting agenda as you did not add the meeting keyword.
>>
>> enough excuses, ...
>>
>> i clean up today and i sent the necessary infos to you Christoph and
>> Clint this week. I think this is the right time maybe also to change
>> something - like making Mentors = Sponsors  etc. but this is now on you
>> FAmSCo.
>>
>> cu Joerg
>
> Hey Guys
>
> If you need a helping hand please do let me know. I would like to
> support. And will discuss how it(FAm program, structure, etc) should
> be shaped before the transition, may be in the next FAmSCo meeting?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)
>
> Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera

Buddhike,

We are already in transition, but it seems pretty straightforward. I
think we could do this as a team effort for sure so please feel free
to join up! I'm still working out the kinks and am really waiting
until we have new applicants (or returning ones) to test out the
process. From what Joerg has explained, it's pretty straightforward.

Let's go ahead and discuss here, as I'm time-strapped for the FAmSCo
meetings (I have $$DAYJOB$$ meetings immediately after). I'm happy to
chat with anyone in irc or via email. If there are sensitive parts, I
may try to keep those as secure as possible. But, we can have more
than one admin on trac, so that should be easily resolved.

Cheers,

Clint