[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting 2012-09-17 minutes

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 19 19:02:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Clint Savage <herlo at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Buddhike Kurera
>>
>> Hey Guys
>>
>> If you need a helping hand please do let me know. I would like to
>> support. And will discuss how it(FAm program, structure, etc) should
>> be shaped before the transition, may be in the next FAmSCo meeting?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)
>>
>> Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera
>
> Buddhike,
>
> We are already in transition, but it seems pretty straightforward. I
> think we could do this as a team effort for sure so please feel free
> to join up! I'm still working out the kinks and am really waiting
> until we have new applicants (or returning ones) to test out the
> process. From what Joerg has explained, it's pretty straightforward.
>
> Let's go ahead and discuss here, as I'm time-strapped for the FAmSCo
> meetings (I have $$DAYJOB$$ meetings immediately after). I'm happy to
> chat with anyone in irc or via email. If there are sensitive parts, I
> may try to keep those as secure as possible. But, we can have more
> than one admin on trac, so that should be easily resolved.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Clint

Hi

Great to hear that, it is good to join with you guys. The process is
not hard to execute but i think we need more hands if there is a lot
of traffic which is not.

Further if we are going to change the shape of the program I think it
is better to discuss that in detail. Since there are some concerns
from the FAms in times back I think it is better to take this topic as
well, so we can implement it after the transition I suppose. This is
just my idea, may be you all agree with what we have in that case we
can move. But if you all need a change I think we can take it in the
next meeting,

Clint please feel free to assign anything if required.

Thanks !