[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting 2012-09-17 minutes

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 19 19:05:21 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 19.09.2012 20:16, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
>> Hey Guys
>> If you need a helping hand please do let me know. I would like to
>> support. And will discuss how it(FAm program, structure, etc) should
>> be shaped before the transition, may be in the next FAmSCo meeting?
>
> i cleaned up the backlog yesterday an i handed over the current
> state/credentials admin-rights etc. to Clint and Christoph.
>

> cu Joerg

Right. Which is why I said in a previous email that the transition is
already happening. I'm basically planning on handing out admin access
to those who wish to manage, but I just want to get things sorted out
and documented more cleanly as we go along the way. I think if it's
going to be a team effort, we need to be very consistent about how we
do things.

This isn't to say that Joerg wasn't consistent, I'm quite certain he
was. We just need to understand the process very well going forward.
To that end, I'm wanting to keep the group small now and small enough
over time that it's not unwieldy to keep things straight.

Cheers,

Clint