[FAmSCo] Regrets for meetings the next two weeks

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 06:27:21 UTC 2013

Clint Savage píše v Ne 14. 04. 2013 v 13:12 -0600:
> I am in the final stages of our go-live for my day job. I will be
> heads-down working on last minute details for the next two weeks. I
> will be back to the FaMSCo meetings starting April 29, 2013.
>

> Apologies,

Unfortunately,
I'm in the same position. Probably not as busy as Clint, but today and
next Monday, we've got Red Hat&Fedora presentations at universities
right at the meeting time :( At least I'll be evangelizing universities
where Gentoo is mainly popular, so it won't be a waste of time from
Fedora's perspective :)

I'll try to attend via my cell phone, but please don't count on me.
Whoever is at the meeting, please go ahead and lead it.

Jiri