[FAmSCo] Community Card Holder in APAC issue

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 20:43:28 UTC 2013

Gah. Finger-send too soon. For those who might not see the ticket:

I met with Finance today. We need a letter explaining Izhar's experience, recommending him and explaining why we believe he is trustworthy. I need this by December 18, or there won't be another approval meeting until January. And while this likely goes without saying, be absolutely certain of anyone who is approved for one of these cards--in the event that someone "goes rogue" so to speak and abuses the card, we will lose *all* of them, not just that card.