[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes 2013-12-16

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Dec 17 01:02:28 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I updated expenses for events in Q3 to wiki [1] before the meeting. It is
the actual number collected from Jsimon's report [2] and Trac tickets.
However, I would like to double check the status with APAC guys once more.

P.S. Sorry, Yesterday, I was overslept after a long busy day. Even, my
phone was out of power then Alarm did not work :(

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget#Q3_.28September_-_November_2013.29
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jsimon/community_credit_card_report

Kind regards,
Tuan