[FAmSCo] Late regrets for yesterday's meeting

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:55:24 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, den 26.02.2013, 15:03 +0100 schrieb Jiri Eischmann:
> Hi,
> I'm sorry I didn't show up without a notice.
> First it was right after Developer Conference and I was so exhausted
> that I took an unplanned nap and woke up too late :-/

No problem,

we told you to take a day off after the exhausting conference. In fact,
you should have turned of your computer completely instead of upgrading
it to F18. :P

> Did the meeting take place?

Sure, I hosted it, you can find the meeting minutes at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2013-02-25/famsco.2013-02-25-17.01.html

Kind regards,
Christoph