[FAmSCo] New mailing list members

Christoph Wickert cwickert at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 3 13:29:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

as we are currently discussing budget and governance issues here, I
wanted have all credit card holders on this list (at least for now), so
I subscribed John and Neville (again).  I also added Ruth, she is going
to help us with the budget.

For the record: In addition to the current FAmSCo members, we have
      * Robyn as the current FPL
      * the previous FPLs (Max, Paul, Jared) on this list
      * Harish as APAC budget guy
      * Jörg as one of the founders of the ambassadors program previous
        FAmSCo member, credit card holder and all-time ambassadors
        overlord
      * David Nalley and Thomas Wörner as previous FAmSCo members (?)

Kind regards,
Christoph