[FAmSCo] Process for FAD budget?

Alejandro Pérez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:54:20 UTC 2013

You need to create the FAD event on the wiki, have a list of what you
need, what is plan, what make it a FAD, how much money do you need for
traveling, place and food.

Once you have that you need to ask Robyn and Ruth show they can evaluate
and see how much money the can assign to it.

You also need to keep track of all expenses on the fudcon track and also
send the emails and all related on the fudcon-planning list.

That is what we did for the FAD_SP2013
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_SP_2013

It may not be perfect but that is how it was done.