[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes 2013-06-03

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 19:35:43 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> we had another regular meeting of FAmSCo. Unfortunately, only 3 members
> attended, so we didn't reach the quorum. But we managed to discuss
> stuff. If you want to know more, read the minutes:
>
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2013-06-03/famsco.2013-06-03-17.00.html
> Minutes (text):
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2013-06-03/famsco.2013-06-03-17.00.txt
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2013-06-03/famsco.2013-06-03-17.00.log.html
>
> The next meeting will be on June 10th.

My apologies for missing the meeting earlier today. I just got back
from a conference trip last night and have only three workdays before
leaving to attend two more conferences so my time this week at work is
really booked. I'll try to catch up as soon as I can but I likely
won't be of much use until after those events at this point.

John