[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes 2013-06-03

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:00:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann at redhat.com> wrote:
> inode0 píše v Po 03. 06. 2013 v 14:35 -0500:
>> On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann at redhat.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > we had another regular meeting of FAmSCo. Unfortunately, only 3 members
>> > attended, so we didn't reach the quorum. But we managed to discuss
>> > stuff. If you want to know more, read the minutes:
>> >
>> > Minutes:
>> > http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2013-06-03/famsco.2013-06-03-17.00.html
>> > Minutes (text):
>> > http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2013-06-03/famsco.2013-06-03-17.00.txt
>> > Log:
>> > http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2013-06-03/famsco.2013-06-03-17.00.log.html
>> >
>> > The next meeting will be on June 10th.
>>
>> My apologies for missing the meeting earlier today. I just got back
>> from a conference trip last night and have only three workdays before
>> leaving to attend two more conferences so my time this week at work is
>> really booked. I'll try to catch up as soon as I can but I likely
>> won't be of much use until after those events at this point.
>>
>> John
>
> Hi John,
> we understand that the time of our meetings is not suitable for you. Is
> it possible to send us short overview of budget situation in NA after
> Q1? Sending it via email to the famsco mailing list should be ok. It's
> not necessary to attend our meeting.

Hi Jiri,

Sorry for the delay replying to this but I've been traveling pretty
much all month and was busy at the Summit when this arrived.

As I've told you before I am not really in any position to provide
this information to you or I would. I simply do not have time or the
inclination to try to chase down everyone at Red Hat who pays bills on
our behalf and bug them about telling me what they spent. I don't
think they would tell me if I did.

We can document what we approved to be spent as that is done in our
meetings and trac instances. I hoped to round up a volunteer to try to
keep better track of the actual budget spending for us and Ben
Williams is doing that now. Please understand that whoever does this
will have the problems with tracking things paid for directly by Red
Hat people though. Also understand that Red Hat people paying for
things is a large benefit to us. All the information about those
expenditures should flow back through Ruth so I think getting
quarterly overviews from her makes more sense from an accuracy point
of view.

John