[FAmSCo] Adjustments to Ambassadors Schedule

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Mar 7 01:21:17 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for your attention.

> I and Jaroslav agreed that it would be useful to add an "Test Days
> Promotion in Local Communities" item because we really want ambassadors
> spread the word about them. Jaroslav will add it as soon as he figures
> out the right date for it.

It should be nice. AFAIK, we have done this in some locations in APAC.

> Do you have any objections? Would you add/change/remove anything?

As I mentioned in the last FAmSCo meeting [1], release parties should be
held no later than by a month from it released (when it is still *hot*);
and we need about 2 weeks for all needed preparation; then: the deadline
for Funding Requests (#10) should be moved to 2013-07-05, 3 weeks before
the deadline for holding events (we need one more week for regional
ambassadors to review and approve the request - it's rather enough as
I already have this kind of requests in FY2014 budget planning).

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2013-03-04/famsco.2013-03-04-17.00.html

Kind regards,
Tuan