[FAmSCo] Flock updates: Website, Preregistration, Call for talks, and MORE!

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed May 8 04:01:47 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Firstly, I am so appreciated in your efforts to organize Flock, esp. in
case of not having FUDCon in APAC. I know organizing such a bug event
like FUDCon and now Flock is a complicated work.

However, as a long time ambassador and a FAmSCo member, I share these
concerns with Christoph. I also wonder what ambassadors should do in a
FUDCon/Flock since almost our work is after releases (F20 in this case).

I myself submitted a presentation to discuss about How to plan for
annual ambassadors work in each region, in which I hope we can share and
learn to/from others ambassadors/mentors/regional-leaders a lot to make
our next activities planned better and better. However, I don't know if
we can join, at least, a few active ambassadors/mentors/leaders from
each region. If not (it seems to be), it is not effective to make that
face-to-face session.

Looking forward to hearing more comments and ideas to get this clearer.

Kind regards,
Tuan