[FAmSCo] Flock updates: Website, Preregistration, Call for talks, and MORE!

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Wed May 8 14:36:25 UTC 2013

| I myself submitted a presentation to discuss about How to plan for
| annual ambassadors work in each region, in which I hope we can share and
| learn to/from others ambassadors/mentors/regional-leaders a lot to make
| our next activities planned better and better.

Perfect. The list you guys are referring to was suggested topics for talk submissions. Not a schedule. Not a list of meetings. Not even a list of tracks. Just some suggested topics. That's all.

And for those who would like to be more involved, please join the flock-planning list. Spot has also emailed that list with a weekly meeting at 14:00 UTC on Wednesdays (10 AM Eastern, 4 PM Brno), but nobody has replied about it or seemed to be there today. We're also always in #fedora-flock. So basically what I'm saying here is if you want to complain, come be involved.

Ruth