[FAmSCo] Fedora Quarterly Budget Meeting

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue May 28 13:46:46 UTC 2013

Hello,
in FAmSCo, we agreed that we'd hold regular quarterly meetings that are
focused on regional support budget.
The goal is to sum up the current budget situation and make sure that
all regions are on track with their budget plans.

By default, the meeting takes place at the first FAmSCo meeting in the
new quarter which is Monday June 3rd (5pm UTC, #fedora-meeting-2) this
time.

It'd be great to have there all people who have something to do with
regional budgets. In EMEA, LATAM, and APAC, the budget treasurers are
also FAmSCo members. To represent NA, I'm inviting John Rose and Ruth
Suehle who is also responsible for overall Fedora budget.

Please make sure regional budgets are up-to-date (including recent
payment) and prepare some overview of expenses in Q2.

Jiri