[FAmSCo] CC holder in APAC

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri May 31 01:08:07 UTC 2013

Hi FAmSCo member et all,

As you know, there are CC holders in all other regions: NA, EMEA, LATAM [1]
but not APAC. In the past, Harish held this to support APAC activities. But
he has been super busy by his day job for a half of year then reimbursement
process in APAC get into a difficult situation, slower and slower.
Although Jsimon, EMEA CC holder, has started to support APAC and his
responsive is faster, but not enough (beside that, his card is usually out
of limit - maybe by supporting both regions at the same time)

That put APAC into an inconvenience situation. So we would like to have a
dedicated CC holder in APAC.

As discussion a lot in FAmSCo meetings, APAC meetings, with many people, in
the last APAC meeting [2], we decided to propose Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
(aka KageSenshi) [3] to become CC holder in APAC.
KageSenshi is a long time active Fedora contributor in APAC. You may
already know him as the organizer of FUDCon APAC KL 2012 [4].

Please let us know the process for applying CC holder.
I copy KageSenshi here to get him working directly with RH when needed.

P.S. I don't know if this is the right list to discuss CC holder issue. If you
know any better ones, please correct me.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_credit_card_process
[2] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-05-18/fedora_apac_ambassadors_meeting_2013-05-18.2013-05-18-04.00.html
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Izhar
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Archive:FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012?rd=FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012