[FAmSCo] Regrets for today's meeting

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 12:20:31 UTC 2013

Am Montag, den 25.11.2013, 21:27 +0100 schrieb Robert Mayr:
> Hi guys,
> I'm sorry for being absent at the meeting today, i've been hold back
> at my dayjob this evening and therefore couldn't attend.
> Tomorrow we will order the t-shirts, the quantity is about the same as
> last time. We will start immediately to ask for postal addresses of
> the awarded people.

You mean the 10th anniversary shirts?

I see the list at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F20_anniversary_tshirt
is not yet complete, both in terms of not all groups are at 100% and
some people are simply missing.

I called people to nominate more candidates by mail (to you), so I
suggest we do some more (say 20) than planned

best regards,
Christoph