[FAmSCo] Regrets for today's meeting

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 26 12:51:13 UTC 2013

2013/11/26 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at gmail.com>:
> Am Montag, den 25.11.2013, 21:27 +0100 schrieb Robert Mayr:
>> Hi guys,
>> I'm sorry for being absent at the meeting today, i've been hold back
>> at my dayjob this evening and therefore couldn't attend.
>> Tomorrow we will order the t-shirts, the quantity is about the same as
>> last time. We will start immediately to ask for postal addresses of
>> the awarded people.
>
> You mean the 10th anniversary shirts?

Yes of course, sorry.

> I see the list at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F20_anniversary_tshirt
> is not yet complete, both in terms of not all groups are at 100% and
> some people are simply missing.

Yes we are still waiting for the lists of some groups, and a few of
them will be rather large.
Actually we have not so much people to be awarded, but we needed to
order the shirts today.

> I called people to nominate more candidates by mail (to you), so I
> suggest we do some more (say 20) than planned

Yes I agree, and indeed we ordered the number of the F19 shirts + 30.
We also ordered some more M and L sizes, as we had too much XL and XXL
left last time.
Now it's time to match the names with the postal addresses we already
have and ask for the missing ones.

> best regards,
> Christoph

CU next week.