[FAmSCo] Action items of last meeting and regrets

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 31 09:23:43 UTC 2013

Hi,
I won't be able to attend the FAmSCo meeting next monday because I'm
on holiday for a few days in Berlin.
In the meanwhile I'd like to send an update about my action items of
the last meetings, so that you can go ahead with the discussion.

1) F20-shirts for RP owners and most active contributors for the next release.

 As it's a 10 years shirt we wanted also to include other people, i.e.
past FPL etc
a) Mailga (Gabriele) will be again our t-shirt wrangler, same
procedure as for F19, thanks to him to do this again :)
b) I also informed Sirko (gnokii) we'll need soon a design, he already
did for some stickers, but I didn't file any ticket for now.

2) Badges for Release Event owners
I filed a ticket for this [1] and told to Raph (threebean) about how
to award the badge. All we need to to is passing a list with the FAS
usernames of the event owners to one of the infra-badge guys. There is
already a script to do a 'bulk awarding', because our badge is not the
only one that gets awarded manually.
Soon we will have a function to handle this a bit better.
And yes, I nagged riecatnor to design a badge for us, and she already
did it!! I love this badge and it's easy to adapt for the next release
versions. [2]

See you soon.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/189
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/attachment/ticket/189/release-party.png