[FAmSCo] [Ambassadors] FAmSCo meeting minutes 2013-09-02

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Sep 3 02:58:50 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I have just gone through and I saw a relevant issue about Mentoring process.
I personally support the idea of tickets being managed all by mentors, from
the beginning to the end. Although those tickets sponsored or not, mentors
should manage it, they open it and they should close it as well.

Do we need a vote to make this important change?
And are there anything need to setup for the new process?

Kind regards,
Tuan