[FAmSCo] Last reminder of duties of FAmSCo member

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 10:45:02 UTC 2013

Hello Buddhike,
you haven't attended FAmSCo meetings for several months and you haven't
written to the FAmSCo mailing list for about the same period of time.
We all understand that there are times in our lives when we simply don't
have time for Fedora Project. Nevertheless, inactive members cause
FAmSCo problems to reach the quorum at meetings and be an active body of
Fedora Project.
By this email, I'd like to remind you about your duties in FAmSCo. If
you don't start fulfilling them again, FAmSCo will have to replace you
in accordance with the guidelines [1].
We'll vote about it at the next FAmSCo meeting on Sept 16th.

Jiri

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_rules#Filling_Vacant_Seats