[FAmSCo] Budget situation in FAmNA after Q2

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 22:17:05 UTC 2013

Basically hardly anybody seems to have spent money all year. I'll get the wiki page updated in the next day or two. But there is money.

Jiri Eischmann <eischmann at redhat.com> wrote:

Hi,
we had a quarterly budget meeting today and Nick Bebout was the only one
who represented the NA region there. Unfortunately, he didn't know much
about the budget situation, he just provided us with the spreadsheet
that shows that NA has only spent around $10k out of $49k budget in the
last two quarters.
I don't know if the spreadsheet is up-to-day or not, but the numbers
worry us a bit.
APAC has also had problems to spend up their budget, but their expense
tracking is transparent, so we at least know there is a problem and
we'll work with them to improve it. But we have very little information
from the NA region. I know inode0 has been trying, but as he said he
can't track all expense and make a full report.

Jiri