[FAmSCo] Clarification: Indian ambassador reapplication (from today's famsco meeting)

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 00:30:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I read the logs from the meeting today, and just wanted to clarify that
I did not try to get in touch with Kushal about the ambassadors
reapplication (that Tuan brought up in the meeting today) myself. It
isn't my place to contact mentors about their activity IMO. The
candidate said that he's already mailed all three Indian ambassadors,
and that he had also mailed the ambassadors list[1], but received no
reply. His mail is quoted below.

PS: I inadvertently applied for membership to the famsco mailing list to
post this mail and then realized that it was only for famsco members and
a few others, please ignore the request and let this mail through
instead. Thanks.

[1]
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2013-September/021621.html

--