[FAmSCo] FY15 budget breakdown

Alejandro Perez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 19:53:26 UTC 2014

Wao we have a really accounting issue here, we follow fudcon latam
expenses really close and we spend 15000 unless you get air plane
tickets discounts that we do not count. If that is so then it is fine,
on the other hand we always got our budgets divided latam and Fudcon on
another part.

We will have to manage width what ever you assign. If it become a
problem we will ask you.

I think we have to keep working with the 15K budged on our heads
specially if at the end is less that 10k on RH accounting.