[FAmSCo] FY15 budget breakdown

Alejandro Perez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 20:57:31 UTC 2014

Well if Jared did not ask for reimbursement that should be an issue we
should look for, to help him on that it is un fair that a fellow
Fedorian expend that much money on an event and did not get its money
back, I'm really worried about that now.

How ever then you know the Fudcon budget was 15K and it was about the
amount used and  you are reducing it to 10K because reimbursement was
not done. That is really Sad.

Hope issues like this do not happen on the future.

Last fiscal year we have to ask lots of times and not got answers, that
also worries me.

I don't want to make this a long thread and since there is nothing I can
do to help on this matters, I just wanted to be clear of what happen
with budged.