[FAmSCo] FY15 budget breakdown

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 21:02:10 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Well if Jared did not ask for reimbursement that should be an issue we
> should look for, to help him on that it is un fair that a fellow
> Fedorian expend that much money on an event and did not get its money
> back, I'm really worried about that now.

Everyone should remember, expenses must be submitted within two weeks of being incurred, as stated on this page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

This isn't my rule; it's Red Hat's. It's very difficult to reimburse out of quarter and nearly impossible in a different fiscal year.

> How ever then you know the Fudcon budget was 15K and it was about the
> amount used and  you are reducing it to 10K because reimbursement was
> not done. That is really Sad.

No, as I stated, the budget last year was 10k. I have the spreadsheets where we worked out how to distribute the money, and knowing that in the past, the 15k was rarely reached, we lowered it to 10.