[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes 2014-12-16

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 17 10:52:14 UTC 2014

Il 17/dic/2014 10:52 "Truong Anh. Tuan" <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com> ha scritto:

> [...]

Tuan,
I have a patch from Patrick for this, we looked at the script yesterday and
got it to work again.
On bapp it's already fixed, maybe it would be good to push it also to the
fama.git repo, where I don't have access.
I'll send tou the patch, please apply it and push it, you ahould be able to
do so.
See you soon.
Robert