[FAmSCo] Invitation: FUDCon APAC 2014 meeting

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Feb 11 15:10:27 UTC 2014

Hello Robyn and Ruth,

In previous FAmSCo meeting, FUDCon APAC 2014 bid from China team [1] has
been approved to go forward [2].
We know that the next step is to send you for final approval then we
suggest Alick, one of the main members in organizing team to contact you.

However, time is closer and closer so we would like to invite you to a
meeting with China team (event organizers) and FAmSCo. In the meeting,
we will answer all your questions, comments and ideas.

China team will be available at 02:00--16:00 UTC+0, Feb 15 and 16 (this
weekend) [3].
Please let me know if you can make it during that time period.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Beijing_2014
[2] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2014-01-27/famsco.2014-01-27-17.00.html
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/357#comment:8

Kind regards,