[FAmSCo] Regional budget proposals for FY2015

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 18:16:57 UTC 2014

> Can you please identify and quantify such expenses? I think we can add,
> say, $2,000 for all other global activities such as t-shirt production
> and that's it.
>
> Then we still need some input from the NA community. I'm ok with
> allocating the money the same way we did last year (portions based on
> proposed regional budgets) as long as the regional budgets reflect how
> the regions have been successful in fulfilling the plans for this fiscal
> year. We tried to ensure it with EMEA, APAC, and LATAM budgets for
> FY2015, but didn't really have any numbers from NA.

I think maybe the best next step is to wait a bit until we have at least a reasonably certain idea of the overall budget (this can take until late March, unfortunately, but ideally it happens faster). Then I'll try to separate out this year's data and come up with a reasonable budget plan for the regions. Sound good?