[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting minutes 2014-02-17

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Feb 18 02:21:10 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Thank you all for making this happened. It's the last FAmSCo meeting in
current term but poorly I missed it. Yesterday, I was a bit tired after a
long working day :(

> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2014-02-17/famsco.2014-02-17-17.00.html
> Minutes (text):
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2014-02-17/famsco.2014-02-17-17.00.txt
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2014-02-17/famsco.2014-02-17-17.00.log.html

I see you got a lot of things done to add new FAmSCo members.
Please let me know if you need to add/change more. I can do with my FAmA
permissions.

> The next meeting will be on Mon Jan 24th.

Yes, it's the first meeting in new FAmSCo term. I am in Cambodia for
FOSSASIA 2014. However, I will try my best to attend.
See you.

Kind regards,
Tuan